Tethys Disability Advocacy Program helps individuals enroll into government programs to which they are entitled, including Social Security Disability Insurance and Medicare. Tethys uses industry leading technology and a professional advocacy staff, with over 15 years of dedicated experience, to achieve a greater than 85% approval rate for cases submitted nationally.
If you or someone you know may benefit from our assistance call 1-866-771-0697 to speak with an advocate. We are prepared to help you through every step of the application and appeals process. Even if you’re not sure you qualify, we’d love to hear from you.
- Federal cash benefits between $1,000 to $2,000 per month
- Increased medical benefits through Medicare
- Protection of Social Security retirement benefits
- Potential COBRA Extension due to SSDI benefit
- Reduced out of pocket costs for members who have left the work place due to a work limiting condition
- Return to Work incentives
You may have received a letter from us in the mail, if you have any additional questions please call us toll free at 1-866- 771-0697.
SSDI Applicant Resources
Social Security Due to Disability
- Qualifying for Benefits
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- Adults Disabled before 22
- Disability Planner
- Social Security Disability Benefits Pamphlet
- Who Can Receive Benefits
- Social Security Disability Process
Medicare Disability or ESRD
- Social Security Disability and Medicare
- Medicare for Working Beneficiaries with Disability
- Medicare Waiting Period
- Paying for Medicare